||Out of stock
The King MT 2 is a completely updated model for better grip, drainage, durability, and run performance. The upper is made of a hand tailored mesh and dynamically cut eye stays for flexibility and comfort. The new Vibram® MegaGrip™ Litebase outsole means you get the same grip with 40%+ reduction in thickness and 25%+ reduction in weight and allows for incredible flexibility resulting in the best running King yet. The Altra EGO™ midsole returns for that responsive feel underfoot.
- Weight: 7.3 oz. / 206 g
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip™ Litebase™ with 6 mm lugs
- Cushion: Low
- Stack Height: 19 mm
- Upper: Tear resistant quick-dry upper
- BALANCED CUSHIONING
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- ALTRA EGO™
- Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP™
- A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.